Upon completion of this course students will be able to
- Understand the basics of camera operation, direction, lighting and non-linear editing
- Demonstrate competency in non-linear editing software
- Use the terminology of video production/post-production competently.
- Demonstrate proficiency in camera operations including framing, exposure, focus and movement
- Understand the relationship between photo-chemical processes and digital forms
- Recognize the significance of film history, theory and criticism in her/his own digital film practice