Module 2 Film Versus Video Systems
Read: vii-18, 76-81 Bill Brown text
Read: 1-3 Tom Schroepell
- Record shots in camera show purpose both in terms of meaning and technique
- Create shots that seamlessly transition from one to the other
- Create shots that show off your style as a filmmaker
- Memorize terms related to Film and Video systems
- Demonstrate comprehension of the difference between Film and Video
Module 2: Presentation
Film Systems versus Video Systems
Record ten horizontal shots that capture something meaningful about a person or a place.
Pick your favorite of these shots and upload it to blackboard using the following steps:
1. Select the Content Area from the Course Menu that holds the Assignment. ...
2. Click the name of the Assignment. ...
3. Click Browse My Computer button next to Attach File.
4. Locate the video file on your computer that you want to upload and click OPEN.
Comment on one other person's shots.